Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My pets

As a Lady, I love my pets.  Boys and girls who I keep to stroke my ego and love to be owned by a Lady.  They wear collars;  they become trained to go on newspaper and eat from a bowl.  We live chat while I stroke a stuffed animal and pretend it is them.  They may buy two pairs of shoes and send one to me so they may kiss and lick them.  They buy presents for my dogs because my babies are better than they are.

Instructions for my puppies. 
Get yourself  a collar and leash with a tag that reads Darbys Pet or your pet name- if I have given you one.

I don't nesscarily believe in crate training, but I may in certain circumstance.  You should have a dog bed or other place to sleep.

Subscribe to my blog, twitter and clip stores for further instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment