Wednesday, July 27, 2011

From Vannila to Rocky Road

Some history of my adult entertainment experience.  After I got back for living in Germany I looked around for a 'regular' job. I couldn't find anything that paid sufficiently, so one day after my umpteenth application delivery I turned my motorcycle into a strip club.  My GF in Germany was a stripper before she joined the Army and I was intrigued.  I saw booze, and being from FL originally, my experience said booze equaled no nudity.  A big surprise when the woman on stage was wearing nothing bu a belly chain and go-go boots!

I had a drink, talked to the manager, bartender, and a dancer.  Then I went to buy a proper pair of shoes to come back that night.  I danced there for a few years, then the urge to travel hit me again, so I found clubs to work at wherever I was at.  So were swanky, some we dives; none of them was like the club I was 'raised' in.

After I broke my legs I decided not to go back to dancing and worked as a teachers assistant.  That lasted a couple years and I needed to supplement my income.  I was cruising Craigslist for one-off jobs and came across an ad for web camming.  After going through their sign up process and doing some research I decided I could do this myself-- and voila!  Here I am.

As a newbie I made all sorts of mistakes; I have learned from MOST of them.  Now I'm expanding my presence and developing into more of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment