Thursday, July 7, 2011

My .02 and then some on Casey Anthony

I am quite tired of this mess.  Poor children are aboused and abandoned- or sold!- by parents who have no business havinga child in the first place all the time.  It is tragic, and mournful what happened to that baby.  But, we dont know exactly what happened to that baby.  In the begining, prosecuters were not even going to touch the case as the admissable evidence was not deemed sufficient for a conviction.  But mob rule being what ti is; they bowed to the pressure and did it anyway.  I am not condoning this family for what occured (I beleive there is much more to this); I am merely pointing out that this is our system.  she got what she got and she will have the rest of her life to deal with it.  And Kaylee?  She is Gods' arms right now probably happier than she had ever been in her life.

Now, can we move on?  This tailer trash trollop is not worth anyone's time to dwell on; it's hours and days you will never get back.  I'm very glad Vivid reconsidered their offer; I think the poor girl might have gotten it a bit rough on set.  (Do you know what they do to child molesters and baby killers?)  As for me, I spent the morning and lunch with my beautiful neices.  And this afternnoon, writting this and uplaoding clips for you all.

Look for me smoking clove cigarettes in my fuzzy purple sweater, blue thong and sisal wedges while I sing and mope to some tunes on youtube. Darby's Clip Store
XOXOX to you all,

DarbyD

No comments:

Post a Comment