Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My interns

I am a busy woman.  Aside from being the lovely lady you see at night, I have other responsibilities.  So, I have interns that assist me.  The get me coffee, promote me in their chat rooms and other social sites, and get me small things I cant be bothered to.  In reward, they are allowed to bask in my presence and enjoy the gratification of a job well done.  I love my interns and they get 'special' attention.

The application process is this;
Leave a comment here requesting to be considered for the position, list your qualifications and any areas you think you need improvement.  Photos are accepted.
Follow me on Twitter
Fetch me a coffee
Wait.

1 comment:

  1. well i would love to be one, willing to advertise for you on my blog site im setting up and also would be willing to download all your music for you.

    ReplyDelete