Sunday, September 11, 2011

Panty Bois and Sissies- Girlfriends to the end

I consider certain bois in panties and hose, tucked or brazen, lacey or satiny as my girlfriends.  Girls who nee to be taught how to be ladies and women of good breeding.  There are so many submissive little sweeties out there who have been born with a overly large clit that just gets in the way of being feminine.  They've been taught that their place to to speak before being spoken to, to penetrate another person, they are just so confused about their own natural inclinations.  The desire to enjoy the vison and feel of lovely things, to be meek and accepting of what is given them, to sublimate their lingering vestiges  of testosterone.

I want you to be the best you can and I am willing to teach you.  Make up, clothes, girl talk- I like to share stories of your sissification and exploits.  I have fun teaching you the proper way to suck and fuck a cock.  I have a strapon that is just prefect for this task.  I love cock and pussy equally and experiance in both giving and receiveing that my Sissies and Bois find educational.

Consider this as an invitation to be my new best girlfriend.  I'm sure we will get along just great.

1 comment: